Thursday, September 24, 2009

Glee Video of the Week!


Oh.My.God.


Can the show get any more fabulous?


When it manages to get a tough, muscular, football team to do Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance, it has me swearing allegiance, if you can't tell already.




And just a little office toilet humour.


See me and this other colleague whom I don't recognise end up in the two-cubicle loo at the same time.


We close the door, pants comes down, pee starts.


After I'm done, and I SWEAR, the other cubicle's occupant was still merrily peeing away. Twice as long as I took, in a steady steam. Towards the end, she even did a couple of crescendos with a series of "pssst" "pssst" "pssst.


That woman was holding in enough liquid to water a football field.


And of course, I had the uncontrollably urge to laugh.


At least I had the decency to rush out of the toilet before bursting into fits.

No comments: