Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm cracking up

I'm cracking up

I'm crumbling from within. I've made the mistake of attempting to do too many things and now i'm paying for it. I can't concentrate on any one thing for too long, and end up neglecting too many things in the process.
My commitment to Ventures sees me helping out with the campus cafe and Conclave; Volleyball has me helping out with Waikiki, and let's not forget about my school work, These, while trying to squeeze time to meet my friends and boyfriend.
I've totally messed up my comms presentation. things that were supposed to be done never got done. My team is now screwed up in the process, and all because i didn't send in the slides in time. How ironic, seeing that the presentation is about EQ. Sylvia had to cover my ass and do some slides for me.
Moreover, i see myself canceling meetings or walking out of them earlier to go for other meetings. Just the other day, i was at NUS with Mel but cut short halfway to rush back to school to help out with Waikiki. Then it turns out that they cancelled it cos of admin problems. -_-''' Later, i walked out of LTB meeting cos i had to go meet a couple of VCs, in the process also missing volleyball training. That was followed with a Conclave meeting, which i walked out of to go down to my LTB beneficiary.
I feel so lost and out of focus. My homework is piling up, i haven't studied for tests, and i snapped at Fadz yesterday, for being so indecisive, that i felt he was wasting my time. And this coming after not being able to see him for so long, after missing him so much, and then i have to go be so mean.
What am i supposed to do now? I know i will get through this, and emerge stronger (hopefully). But at what cost?

No comments: