Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shopping Madness

Orchard Road is absolutely heinous. It is so crowded it even feels stuffy outdoors. So many people pushing, shoving, squeezing, rushing.... aarrgggghhh!!!! And people are seriously lacking in Christmas spirit. Sheesh, you would think that with year-end bonuses Singaporeans would stop being so uptight.


Anyway.


Walking Orchard both yesterday and today for a gazillion hours looking for presents, and I'm glad I'm finally done. I'm not really a materialistic person, but somehow, buying branded goods is such a thrill. Walking into Tiffany's (didn't buy), Kate Spade (bought!), Furla (bought!) and looking and running my hands over their beautiful bags and accessories is wonderful. Really, really wonderful. Pity such extravagance only comes once a year, but all the greater the appreciation. Hehehehehe....


Wah, my feet ache like hell. Off to rest my precious feet and watch some tv.


Oh yeah, trying to buy a nice pair of flat sandals. Anyone has good recommendations? No Charles and Keith or Far East, please.

No comments: