Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007!

2006 saw me...
1. Turn 21 on 24th May.
2. Travel to Vietnam, Taiwan and Melbourne.
3. Jump off a boat into the open sea even though I can't really swim.
4. Nearly break up with Fadzli on 3 occasions.
5. Attain my first A+ and C in school (how sad right?)
6. Finally watch an R(A) movie (Borat.. hohoho).
7. Get my IC checked by a 12-year punk at said movie.
8. Reaffirm my love for Civilization IV.
9. Realize that I'd never be able to play volleyball well.
10. Strip and paint my room all by myself.

2007 will see me...
1. Attempt to DJ for the first time in my life (SMU students, tune in for that!).
2. Sit on the substitute bench at IVP for the final time (goodbye splinters in ass).
3. Be a TA to unsuspecting year 1s.
4. Have a healthier relationship with Fadz.
5. Be in closer contact with my friends (KB gang, are you reading this???)
6. Travel to another glorious country for my parent's wedding anniversary.
7. Do another internship, hopefully at a good hotel.
8. LOSE WEIGHT (yeah right).
9. Make more money.
10. Graduate from SMU and unleash myself upon the working world.

I hope 2007 will be a good one. My final year at SMU. My 5th year anniversary with Fadz. My 10th year anniversary with the KB gang (wah piang, we're damn old can!).

And I've started the year with a big bang by having a flu and sore throat. Brilliant, Joanne, simply brilliant. Alright, I'm off to bed to forget how miserable I am.

No comments: