Sunday, April 15, 2007

And I'm Off...

Well, my exams ended (badly, may I add) officially yesterday and I'm off to Beijing! Typing this at the airport while waiting to board the plane... China Airlines - expectations, nothing really. I saw one of their air stewardesses and already, the bar has been lowered significantly.

Ok, I'm currently running on a lack of sleep (3 hours! Football is taking over my life! I love Manchester United! Haha, too bad Watford!!!) and too much coffee. Great.

By the way, Changi Airport has a big problem: stupid, inconsistent immigration officers. Do you know that Changi Airport is trying to implement an automated system? So there I was, lining up like a law-abiding citizen waiting for my passport to be checked. I'm second in the line. Suddenly, this stupid immigration officer asks me to use the automated system. He asked my family specifically. But a bunch of aunties (and I do mean old aunties) got flustered/kiasu and decided to move to the automated queue. Like a huge bunch of old people. Cue lots of problems and taking 3 times more than it would have taken if I had just stayed in the original queue. Stupid, stupid immigration officer. My dad was rightfully outraged. Assholes. Sheesh. What a way to start a vacation.

Ok, it's getting weird typing this cos people are peeking over my shoulder. And I need to board. Toodles! Be back on the 20th!

Miss me. (:

No comments: