Friday, September 18, 2009

So Anyway...


I was complaining to Fadz that out of the blue, my Dad started lecturing me and advising that I should go queue up for a flat, cos it takes like bloody 3 years to get a bloody PUNGGOL flat these days.


This coupled with some not-so-subtle jabs from friends and colleagues that I should be fasting for Hari Raya cos I'm "half-Muslim what"....


So there I was whining, like hello, somebody hasn't even proposed to me yet, what talk of getting a flat.


So Fadz being Fadz, said, "I have to concentrate on getting a ring and whatnot, where got money to buy a flat? Why don't you stop spending so much on shopping and save up for the flat instead?"


Like totally -_-'''


So in a fit of annoyance, I was like "does this mean if I get you a ring, you'd pay for a flat?"


Fadz: "sure. I'd use the ring you buy to propose to you and then I'll give you a flat".


Idiot. Told you he wasn't romantic. And mean. And surly.


Dunno why I bother talking to him. Better off watching Glee. Humpf.


New episode!!!


No comments: