Friday, October 09, 2009

Yawnz... working 12-16 hour shifts ain't fun honey.


Suddenly, I find myself pulled in a bazillion directions at work. And of course, everyone has their own agenda. So what's mine? Just treading water and trying to keep my head above the surface.


Haha, and I think I managed to piss off a gay editor. Called him and another guy "Bert and Ernie". Soooo did not appreciate that. Warned me about OB markers and crossing the boundary. Whatever dude.


Trust me to have a foot in mouth moment, right?


Anyway, nothing like a bit of Glee to perk me up.


Bear in mine the kids are supposed to be high on drugs. Which explains the bad dancing and super fast speeches.




It was girls vs boys week!




Girls rocked vocally, but the hair flipping just flippin' annoyed me!


And Finn is a hilariously bad dancer!

No comments: