Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How times have changed

It just hit me the other day that i haven't watched a movie in a long time.

Why is that significant, you ask?

In my previous relationship, watching movies was more than entertainment, it was practically a way of life, a religion. Not week went by without at least 1 film, or 2.

I suppose since the ex wasn't financially sound, and i'm never that, watching movies is a relatively cheap way to pass time.

Besides, after a while we ran out of things to do and movies were a convenient option.

But that isn't the case now. I suppose the newness of the relationship means we haven't fallen into a pattern yet. Or have fallen back on a standard activity to pass for spending time together.

Speaking of the relationship, it's very strange.

We've been together less than 2 months, but it doesn't feel like a new relationship.

He doesn't feel like stranger, neither do i feel awkward around him.

You know how sometimes when meeting a new person, you might try to put on your best persona and act all perfect?

Not me. I've sulked, pouted, yelled, punched, cried, screamed, fallen sick, been emotionally detached.. And he still loves me. Amazing.

I wonder if this is it. After a period of restlessness and doubt, have i finally found what i what, what i need? :) guess time will tell.

And should that be the case, I wonder what our couple activity will eventually be.

I hope it's something exciting. Like travelling.

Speaking of that, we're going to bali in july!!! Excited to the max.

Will be heading to the Alila Ubud. Ssscccrreeaammm!!

Oh, and keeping to the theme of the post, even though it kinda deviated.. The last movie i watched was Snow Prince, on my birthday.

Haven't seen SATC, nor Toy Story 3... Or anything really. And it doesn't really bother me. :P

No comments: