Friday, June 18, 2010

J'adore

After a really crummy day at work (stupid floods are ruining my life!), I was all ready to collapse and was walking around the office like a zombie.


Think 12-hour day, chasing floods, tracking down drains... on an empty stomach.


Thankfully, I have a wonderful support system around me.


I reached home, and my mum promptly steamed up a ba zhang for me, while my sis poured me a stiff drink of choya, straight up.


And still in his work clothes (he came by my office to pick me up), my darling ZW started cooking soup for me.


He even put up with my diva request "I don't like lumps in my soup".


Sure, it was instant soup, but hey, sweet nonetheless. Nothing like a man who knows his way around the kitchen. Sexy.


Pity I still fell sick today. Argh.

No comments: