Friday, December 10, 2010

I hate being sick

And while that may seem to be an understatement, i swear it's so much worst for me.

It's not just the physical weakness, the exhuastion that sets in, the endless sniffling and grabbing of tissue. The body chills...

It's the self-pity that really gets to me.

My brain starts going into overdrive, wondering if anyone would care if i died, if i would be one of those people whose body would be found only cos someone smelt something rotting...

Like i said, i really, really hate being sick.

I know i'm being awfully whiny, and unnecessarily melodramatic, but i can't help it. I can't turn it off.

I was planning to write this brilliant piece about the property market, the equivalent of "suck it up, money is king." and that only 2 people would understand.

But i don't think in the right frame of mind.

Well, at least this took up 5 minutes of my time. Now back to the regular programming of sulking and self pity. Oh me.

No comments: