Sunday, March 06, 2011

Spending Time With The Girls

It’s always a challenge finding time to meet up with my friends. If I’m not working, I’m usually passed out on my bed. If I’m lucky, I get to squeeze in time with my honey bunny.

Just the other day, we both realised that the honeymoon period is pretty much over and the starry-eyed lovers ain’t so starry-eyed anymore.

Cute quirks have been replaced by annoyances, tempers are a little more frayed, and arguments are a lot more frequent then necessarily.

We both agreed that we spend so little time together that it’s almost like we have to reestablish a connection each time we meet.

Guess what people, we are no longer just giggly lovers. We’re – dare I say it – in a relationship. Oh help us both.

Anyway, that aside, I was talking about meeting up with the girls.

First up – celebrating Sylvia’s birthday! Shawn was upset that we didn’t wait for him… but it’s very difficult coordinating 4 people’s schedules, ok?

The girls at PS Cafe

We gave Sylvia something cute and cuddly to hug at night. Just what every girl needs. :)

DSCF2568

Meet meh-meh!

DSCF2571

Disgustingly good chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

DSCF2574

Meh-meh and chicken in a basket.

DSCF2586

What? Cannot act cute issit?

DSCF2588

Happy birthday girl!

Next up… meet the volleyball girls. I can’t believe it’s been more than a year since I last saw them. It’s amazing how we can go from seeing someone 3 times a week for 3 years… to not seeing the person for a year.

DSCF2600

We’ve all aged a little – a little more jaded, a little more tired, but still a whole lotta bitchy. HAHA!

DSCF2606

Meet: The special education teacher, the normal teacher, the reporter, the finance analyst, the banker

For some strange reason, the flash on my camera only lit up half the picture. Damn lighting in IndoChine.

DSCF2607

Say cheese!

No comments: