Saturday, February 09, 2013

Counting Down...

In less than 10 days' I'll be legally bound to another person for a foreseeable long period.

The last few days have been weird - with me swinging wildly between 2 extremes.

On some level, I can't wait to start a new life with ZW, and I do believe we will have a wonderful life together.

But on another level, I feel like a clock is hanging over me and I can feel my single hood slipping away.

Just the other day, I was talking to a girlfriend and the thought of me being MARRIED caused me to be speechless for a moment, I swears heart starting beating faster.

Will it be a change that I will feel keenly? Or will I continue acting like the baby of the family, expecting to get my way? I know my mum is sad, and growing wistful. I suppose it's only natural, seeing how I'm not only the first to fly the coop, but also the youngest in the family.

I hope my feet warm up as I get closer to the date....

No comments: