Thursday, October 28, 2004

Whew!

A Reflection
Damn, but i'm beat. Just came home from school an hour ago... urgh... finished with my last presentation for the semester. God, but i was awful! geez, if i could stutter anymore, or show my nervnousness any more, i would have fallen onto the groun in a quivering heap! my voice shook, there were moments of silence... i couldn't get my train of thoughts together. all in all, a great heap of crap. siggghhh...

on my way home, classmate of mine got off at the same bus stop as me. i waved, he walked past me. are people really that self-centred these days? so oblivious to the world that you can walk past a waving object (me)? lol, if i didn't know better, i would have been insulted! but seriously, have we become so self-absorbed, so removed from the world, closeted away in our thoughts, that the world could pass us by and we would not notice? what happened to admiring and soaking up your surroundings?

anyhoo.. moving on to more pleasant thought... i'm going for an award ceremony at shangri-la! tres excited! it's a black tie event.. not really sure what that means for ladies.. hmm.. guess i just have to wing it. Shoes? check. (charles and keith diamonte) hair? check. (wash and blow) make-up? check. (i should be competent enough in that area) dress? hmm.. should i wear my prom dress (ie the black allure one) or buy a new dress? how exciting... cocktails, then a dinner. i hope i don't commit a faus pax, like putting my elbows on the table, or taking too big a bite, or something embarassing like that... hehe, i think i'm the only year 1 going. can't wait!

No comments: