Sunday, October 31, 2004

Mushy Time!

Mushy Time!
Awww... my baby's ill with the deathly flu and fever... and yet he struggled to go out with me yesterday just so that he could meet me.... while it makes me really happy that he wants to see me so much, it breaks my heart to see him struggling just to stop his nose from leaking. and his fever was driving him delirious... sighh... wish i could have done more.
it sucks to see someone you love in so much agony. really, it does. not only does he have to fast and go outfield, but now that his body is wrecked with illness.. i dunno if he can take it... the stupid doctor only gave him one day of mc. urgh... and yet they give stupid creeps who burn their hands with joss sticks to look like chicken pox full mc. morons. that's what the world is coming to.
but on a happier note... i'm really, really happy that after all this time, my heart still sings when im with him, my belly still does flip-flops when he kisses me. awww.... isn't that really puke-inducing for anyone not crazily in love?
oh yeah, my thoughts are flying everywhere... we were eating dinner at sanur last night. so there we were.. the first customer at sanur, and feeling really hungry. (since i was with him, i felt bad eating or drinking, so therefore a semi-fast) and since i'm obviously freaking chinese, i guess they mistook fadz for non-malay and didn't know that we were only gonna eat when the time came to break fast. so they brought out all of our food and we sat there like idiots while the food turned cold. hahaha.. some experience. we had to wait for 20 minutes can! anyway, i distracted fadz (and myself) by playing stupid games... hehehe... every day is a new experience with my dearie...
i'm in a sentimental mood tonight... i just confessed to sylvia how glad i am to have met her all those months ago at CIT, and now i have a friend with me for all my lessons... hahaha... i love the world! please world, love me too and make my baby better!

No comments: