Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Stars Are Shifting

The Stars Are Shifting

Things haven't been great with the boyfriend lately. He's become kinda aloof and distant. i also find it incredibly strange that while he faithfully calls me every night when he's in camp, he doesn't bother to contact me when he comes out. not all the time, but at least enough times to make me feel uneasy. is the *gasp* end near?


i feel so terribly tired these days, both physically and emotionally. there are so many things happening in my life now, and yet, when i need him the most, he doesn't seem to be there for me. i swore to myself that i would never become a clingy girlfriend, the kind who needs her boyfriend to be around 24/7, but maybe that's just the kind of girl i really am. it's depressing to try to contact your boyfriend, send smses, and he doesn't reply. why? i have no idea.


on a slightly happier note, volleyball training yesterday was great. i got some of my form back. i was hitting the ball and scoring points. now i just need to train up my arm muscles again to really put power and spin behind the attack. happy happy! and pei jun even commented that i should be an attacker, and not languish behind as the libero, cos it's a waste of talent. muahahaha.. that really made my day. well, at least before i tried to sms fadz once last time and he didn't bother to reply.


just the other day, i called shawn sad for trying to hard to chase a girl who isn't showing interest. maybe in reality, i'm the truly sad one. seems like i'm stuck in a relationship that has no future, and the present just seems so murky.

No comments: