Monday, January 17, 2005

Please Shoot Me

Please Shoot Me

I'm stuck in my FA class typing this. The prof is too much, way too much. He gives boring and monotony a new meaning. And the thing that takes the cake is that his powerpoint slides are from a cd that comes with the textbook. Like everyone says, he's the textbook come to life. Sigh.
I'm so bored. Am being dragged down to Yishun to check out the childcare centre for our LTB project. Sigh. Bloody Yishun. Godforsaken place. It's gonna take me forever to get home. Morever, i will have to jostle with the merciless going home crowd. I hate Mondays.
Had my comms individual presentation this morning. I don't think i did exceptionally well; my speech was peppered with occasional silence as i tried to scramble for my notes, all the while screaming "Shit! I'm screwed!" inside my heart. Sigh. But the Prof said i did okay. So well. At least sleeping late didn't go to waste.
Have another hour of FA to go through. The lesson is a snooze-fest. You see everyone's expression glazing over, or else no one is paying attention. Big surprise.

No comments: