Sunday, January 16, 2005

Bored

Bored

Aarrgggghhh. I'm bored stiff, and that's in addition to being stiff all over. Had volleyball training on Friday. I'm sooo out of shape it's sickening. I ache in so many places all i want to do is roll around on my bed and die. Haha, what a depressing thought. Went for dinner with my JC friends after training... went to Pizza Hut (again! went there with Syl, Kris and Ying Wen on Thursday!). I'm not gonna eat Pizza Hut for a long long time...
Went shopping with the boyfriend yesterday. Bought all my CNY clothes. Might post pictures if i have the energy, but it's just too much effort. haha, i'm such a lazy slob.....
Attempting to do homework now... i just CAN'T concentrate! What is wrong with me???? Hence this update, even though i have nothing interesting to report... Just trying to waste time. I'm in sooo much trouble... how the hell am i gonna get all the work done????
Watching the Singapore vs Indonesia match later at HOME. failed to get tickets due to procrastination. *pout* didn't get to go out due to homework commitments. yyeeeuugghsss..... someone kick me in the ass to start the motor!!!!!!!!

No comments: