Tuesday, March 22, 2005

gone... it's really gone...
I'm losing my mind. seriously, i am. i can forget what i did half an hour ago. And i always say Sylvia has a corkscrew brain... sigh...
I've lost my Stats textbook. Oh goody. the thing is, i can't recall where i left it. was it at ficus? at osl? seriously man, if somebody stole it, that person is a fucking loser. it's a STATS textbook for gad's sake. ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE, YOU CRAPASS LOSER? great, and now i'm gonna fail stats. sigh...
and to think i only discovered my missing book when i was almost home. apparently, i had conveniently walked out of school, went to Duke's Diner to make a reservation and only when i was near bukit batok, did i realise my hands were empty. *whacks forehead*
so what did i do? my favourite reaction of course. i freaking panicked. i frantically called aldric and screamed down the phone for him to help me go to ficus and search for my book. of course, being me, i talked a bit too loudly on the bus and people started to stare. sigh. he called back shortly, after an excrutiating 10 minutes to tell me he couldn't find it.
i started to get depressed (over a stats book!) and then i tried to make my stupid dead brain think where i left it. convinced that i had left it in ficus and thinking that aldric wouldn't look at the tables, i harassed the poor boy again to go to ficus and check all the tables. Duh. it's aldric. of course he'd already checked.
after another 5 minutes, i called aldric again. this time, i was convinced that i'd left it at osl. i could hear his exasperation, but whatever. i just had to find my freaking book. aldric's lesson started and he went for the lesson first. so what did i do? seeing how i was at home and in my room.... i fell asleep. -_-''' so much for worrying. aldric messaged later to tell me he couldn't find it. i so owe him big time.
sigh. so what to do now... what to do now... bleah! eh kris, lend me your book leh. i think i'll go photocopy it or something.
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH. Stats textbook stealer, may you rot and burn and die in hell!!!! die asshole die!!!!!

No comments: