Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Darling's Birthday

Men can be such idiots. No, i don't mean Fadz, but some other guy whom I'm furious at. A couple of posts back, i mentioned that i will be throwing a surprise birthday party for Fadz. 3 hours before the event, some ASSHOLE smsed Fadz and told him that he couldn't make it for his birthday dinner. He was stunned for a moment before asking me if there was some dinner planned for him that he didn't know about. i nearly fainted. That was before i called the offensive fellow and yelled at him for a good 10 minutes. This morning in stats, he saw me and cowered in fear. Huummppfff. He deserved it.


anywayz, here are some photos of the party. it was damn hot and we started to perspire a little, hence the shiny faces. hehehe...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and my sweetie.. looking a bit ruffled and messy...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and the scandalous Ms Tan Li Wern


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
La food...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
giving the birthday boy a smoochie... (a better present right? :) )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
doing a hugo boss ad.. not!

Ok, i know i haven't blogged in some time.. but it's really been crazy. Don't endless projects and stuff.. btw, thanks Christina for lending me your stats textbook! you're such a sweetheart!
Ok, off to pop panadol and stuff.. my nose is killing me..

No comments: