Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm turning racist

I like to think of myself as being more open-minded and racially-harmonious. However, a few unsavoury characters have completely closed my mind and i now have a very low opinion about Indians.
It all began with Mudit. A 16-year old punk, he thought he was smarter than everyone and had an opinion about everything. He would talk and talk and talk, repeating what people said and doing slipshod work. Sigh....
And this whole vicious cycle is now perpetuating with Shashank and Kaushal, two authentic Indians who are my President and Ex-President of Ventures respectively. Are they smart and capable? You bet. But have they broken away from the old Indian mindset that women are inferior? Hell no.
It's infuriating when I'm not given credit. I'm undertaking this project and they always conveniently leave me out. My partner on this project is a male, and he is always in the loop, always credited and always put in charge. I want to strangle those two ah nehs so badly it's not funny.
It's hard to respect a person when they are so rude and annoying. They do what they want and shove people aside as and when they like. I was planning a meeting with my prof, and did the responsible thing to call everyone involved. But Shashank just steamrolled in and decided the matter, leaving me out of the meeting and telling the prof that only he and my partner are going. Bastard. He also left my Vice-President out. Who the hell does he think he is? The club isn't his, no matter what he may think. Jerk. %^&$%#^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to make sure that ah neh knows i'm alive. Boy, is he going to know it. If he thinks that i'm all about parties and fruity in behaviour, he's gonna get a rude awakening. A VERY rude one.

No comments: