Wednesday, April 13, 2005

And We All Fall Down...

Only one more paper to go, Only one more paper to go, Only one more paper to go, Only one more paper to go, Only one more paper to go.....
The stats paper was ok. The FA paper was hell. It was miserable. It was crap. At least i didn't cry. Shhh.. do you know that i cried during my MA paper because i couldn't do it and i was so stressed out by Aldric (who was sitting next to me and writing furiously)? I had conveniently blocked out that unfortunate episode until one fine day Aldric decided to remind me. And then the horrors came crashing back into my head. Now i know why he's quite protective of me... cos he thinks i'm this weak, blubbering female who cries over tests. bbbllleeaaaahhhhh...
Anywayz, FA was a total disaster. The whole day was a total disaster. First, while queuing up for my food at the Yong Tau Foo stall, i accidentally tipped the tray and the sauce container on the tray flew at me. My top is officially destroyed and my skirt is no better. Haiz... To add to my pathetic existence, my chopsticks broke halfway while i was eating. Kristin and Sylvia nearly fell off their chairs from laughing too hard. Huummpffhhh. -_-'''
So i sulked all the way home, and having had enough, i poured myself a stiff drink of vodka coke and promptly fell asleep.
Sigh, why do i care so little about my exams? Why don't i bother studying and bringing the inner nerd within? Sigh. I wish something good will happen to me soon. I'm sick of this doldrum i'm in.
Since i'm totally non-religious, i can't pray to any God to make my life better. So i'm praying to all my friends who are reading this... "Eh! Do something nice for me leh!" hahaha... yeah right.
I can't wait for the chalet. York suggested.. no told me that we were going night cycling. When i told him i wasn't a stable rider, he told me that he will ask someone to drive so that i can sit inside the car. I nearly punched him. Idiot. Which is worse, an untactful guy or an idiotic guy? Oh yeah. i forgot. He's both. haha, christina and Syd, don't you agree?

No comments: