Monday, April 25, 2005

Chalet Baby!!!

Whhheeeeeee... Our LTB chalet just ended. All we did was eat, sleep and eat some more! The slackest, most aimless chalet i've ever been to! Haha... we stuffed ourselves so badly I felt like puking towards the end. Terrible right? And for the record, York, Aldric, Christina and I are the most hardcore chalet people. We stayed throughout the entire 4 days. Haha!
Hmm, I can't really provide a description of the chalet because we really didn't do anything! errrmm... oh yeah, we got ourselves pissed and high. The guys did, anyway. Lol, who would have thought that a couple of drinks could bring out a giggly Christopher, a violent Aldric and a turtle-like dancing Frank? By the last i mean that Frank was kinda high and at one point, he laid on his back, grabbed his feet and proceeded to spin around. It was hilarious. :)
I think i spent a lot of time talking to Aldric. That is one troubled boy. Sigh, 'nuff said. I just wish that i could help him.
And there was mahjong! Lost to Chris but wiped out Aldric. That boy really shouldn't gamble. Now he owes me so much money. Haizzzz....
From a third party's point of view, this must all sound terribly dull. But i think it was a glorious way to end an extremely stressed semester with the most chilled out chalet. If we relaxed anymore we might have melted into the floor. I'd be pretty damned if anyone is still feeling high strung. So really, it was fun! I recommend that people should get away every once in a while and do absolutely nothing! You'd be surprised at how tiring and yet rewarding it can be. :)
Oh well, time to get back to reality. Have to go scoping around for jobs. Bleah, how utterly dreadful. Why isn't Fadz rich enough for me to sponge off and live like a tai tai?????

No comments: