Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Who's That???


Went KTV-ing with Mei Bao and Pei Wen today. Damn fun sia! But the realization that my voice is gone... sniff sniff.. is such a terrible let down.. Ahh, how i rue those days when i was overly enthusiastic about cheering (in stupid council and volleyball!) and thus destroyed my voice in the process... oh well...

We K-ed for 5 hours nonstop. Ye gads, it reached the point where we ran out of modern songs to sing and had to revert to the good old oldies. Think Emil Chau and Zhang Xing Zhe. *shudder* But it was fun... like bringing back the memories of a bittersweet childhood.

Anyway, the KB gang dropped a bomb on me today. They finally admitted to reading my blog. You see, I have given them the link before, but i never knew they read this blog. Coupled with the sudden tagboard messages left by people i haven't contacted in ages, i think i'm suffering from blog-paranoia. Even Sylvia Huang has tuned in to my blog one sunny afternoon.


Talk about irony. Here all along, i was feeling smug and safe in my blog stalking mode, thinking that people wouldn't know i flitted in and out, reading their most personal thoughts. Well, haha, the joke's on me. People are blog stalking me too! Haha.. (Maybe i should start wearing wigs and big sunglasses to hide my identity ala Julia Roberts... hmmm)

And what is the point of this entry? Nothing much actually. I just like to share my random thoughts with the world. Yes, i'm an exhibitionist. Sue me. *kiss kiss*

And I'm going for a job interview tomorrow with Pei Wen and Mei Bao!! It's really happening! I can no longer slack at home.. how tragic....

Note to self: Stop using the real names of people i know in my blog. Hahaha.. aiyah, actually, you all don't mind right? Gaining semi-celebrity status to an audience of... 20???

No comments: