Thursday, June 23, 2005

Checklist

I'm being shuffled around at RP. Whenever they need help, ask Joanne! Piddling, stupid, insignificant tasks... ask Joanne! Hey look, everyone! A lackey for everyone's personal use! Go ahead, don't be shy, give her work! Mega bitch...

Working at One-Stop Centre

Pros:
1) I get to bitch with the other temp, Michelle, about the miserable system we're in, namely, the RP adminstration

2) Sam is a really nice boss and he doesn't give me a lot of things to do mainly because HE'S NICE AND DOESN'T PASS US EVERY MENIAL WORK TO DO AND DOES IT HIMSELF

3) I get to surf the net all day whenever there isn't work to do without having to fear being caught

Cons:
1) I have to man the "hotline" and deal with nonsense and stupid calls

2) I have to deal with nonsense and stupid students

3) I have to deal with nonsense and stupid parents

4) Did I mention nonsense and stupid?

So what's my alternative? Freezing my ass off in the Office of Registrar, where they keep their 3 air-cons at 16 fucking degrees.

Working at Office of Registrar
Pros:
1) I'm away from the insanity called the RP helpline

2) My in-charge is always away for some meeting

3) I get silly little jobs that let me surf the net most of the time

4) It's quiet

Cons:
1) I get to do stupid jobs like clicking 1 button 900 times

2) Everyone makes me do the menial tasks that they do not

3) I have to look over my shoulder frequently to make sure that no one catches me surfing the net

4)
It's quiet

No comments: