Saturday, June 04, 2005

H2G2

I thought Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was hilarious. I know it got crappy reviews, and it doesn't have anyone famous, but it was funny. And the guy next to me thought so too. He laughed so loudly the people in the front row turned around to stare. The woman behind me wanted to stuff something down his throat. At one point, he even started to tear.
Marvin the robot was absolutely rib-ticklingly silly in his maniac-depressive ways. He's a robot who is programmed to feel and behave like a human, and he was programmed to mimick all blue and depressed humans. His dry, witty one-liners bring a fresh humour to a show that relies quite a bit on slapstick. When he saved their lives from a bunch of gross aliens, he was like, "Oh, I saved your lives. Bummer." Teeheehee...
I'm stuck in school now. Oh well. And remember the cookies that I baked? Fadz didn't like them... surprise, surprise... Nothing ever pleases that man. When I baked brownies for him during our JC days, he didn't like it. He passed to brownies to Alan, who ate everything in a flash and even complained to Priscilla (his girlfriend) that she never baked him anything. And today, I fed my cookies to my OCBC mates. There's only 1 cookie left. Bloody bugger. Maybe I should just buy Nestle cookies and say they're mine.
Or I should ask the aliens to blow up the earth. Then maybe he'd appreciate my cookies. Hummph.

No comments: