Thursday, June 02, 2005

This Is The Life



I decided not to take another job. RecruitExpress called me twice but I figured since most jobs end at 6.00pm, I'd be once again harrassed and panicky if I try to run from one job to another.

It's fun being semi-employed. I get to wake up late, go for nice lunches with the mum (equally free!), watch Friends Season 7 in one sitting (woohoo! Imagine 24 episodes nonstop! I couldn't stop laughing!). And then at night, go down to OCBC to work. It's... nice.

Am baking cookies now. I feel so domesticated! Muahaha.. I tell you lah, I was made for the tai-tai life. Ok, tai-tais don't exactly cook. But the point is, I enjoy it and find it strangely therapeutic. No, no, I'm not reverting back to 1600s women and being all subservient, but it really is fun making stuff and creating something edible. One day must let you try ok? Promise won't poison you guys. *fingers crossed*

By the way, I ate at Suki Sushi yesterday and within 1/2 hour, I developed a most horrific diarrhea. I tell you, the poor quality of food, the terrible service and the food poisoning possibility... aarrrggghhh, no amount of buffet and endless sashimi can make up for it. The next time someone asks me to go to Suki Sushi, I might have to box you. *flexes fingers* So there.

No comments: