Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ding Dong The Bitch Is Dead

Hoho, remember when I was screaming my lungs out over the office bitch? Well, well, well, what comes around, goes around. Apparently, the head boss (my actual boss) doesn't like her either. And so on Friday (I was blissfully away on leave), Rashidah (the bitch) was informally told to get lost. Well, probably more polite than that. In any case, she is only a permanent temp stuff (is there such a thing???) and she wasn't doing a good enough job. So bye bye bitch. My head boss even has someone else in the wings waiting to replace her already. Ah, how the mighty have fallen.

I did express some sympathy for her. No, I'm not a two-faced bitch, I'm just a soft-hearted bitch. Even though she took me as her personal slave, you can't help but pity her somewhat that she was treated this way. To be treated so callously. Ouch, man, ouch.

My head boss is another 2-faced bitch. Asshole. After working for 1 1/2 months under her, she suddenly decides that it's important to know what I've been doing and unceremoniously asked me to list out what I have done so far. How many hours a day, how many FREAKING DATA ENTRIES I KEYED.

Eh fucking bitch, you think I can be bothered to remember ah? After a while everything looks the same. You think I'm so free to go and count how fast I type meh? Siao. Bo Liao. EeEuuugggghhhhhhhhssss. And you make me man the bloody phone line after the ticking time bomb you dropped on the students. You ask me to tell you how many calls I made in how many hours. Oy stupid, it's the people calling in can, not the other way! You think it's fun to be yelled at for 6 hours straight over the ineptitude and incompetency of the school administration which I am not even part of! You think it's nice to be nagged at for 10 minutes and miss 86 calls in the process then have to do call back???? Bitch.

So I anyhow did it. Not happy ah? Fire me lah. Big deal. I'm quitting soon anyway. Not responsible? Can't find replacement? Go shit yourself. As if I care.

Fadz finally got a new phone! Ahh, I think I was more excited than him. I'm so glad he has finally decided to replace his lao pok, no MMS, no colour, no poly ringtone phone. It was a bloody Nokia 8250 lah! I had that in Sec 2! Yeah, so he now has a Nokia 6610i. Not terribly advanced, but a big leap. And haha! It has camera function! Guess whose face you would see more of... :P

No comments: