Friday, July 08, 2005

New Blog Skin!

LOL, got a break from data entry hell today. Am helping out another colleague. But it turns out to be an easy assignment: I get to sit around all day and not do anything except hand out forms to students. I even get to use my laptop.

Ahhh... Peace. Serenity. And so, I found time to change my blogskin, in between the twiddling of thumbs and all. Like it? Like it? Very girly, right? Haha, to all those people who can't stand purple or girly pictures, bugger off. This skin reflects my whimsical and feminine style. Haha, don't puke at the screen.

Sianz man, haven't seen the Fadz man for 2 weeks. He's stuck in camp for some stupid nation standby. I think I might be suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Urgh, I'm such a wuss.

I'm soooo glad that it's finally Friday! Oh gosh, this was seriously the week from hell. So many shitty things happened to me that I was convinced I was suffering from bad karma. I shall now perservere to not kill gross insects (except crockroaches - they don't count) and be nicer to people so that my good karma goes up a notch.

Yeah right.

Hello, it's me. Not bitch about poor working conditions and stupid, incompetent people? Wait long long lah. Oh shit, I am so going to suffer for that comment. What next? Fall down a flight of stairs? Slip on a banana peel? Oh well. :)

Can't wait for this Sunday! Can finally throw my arms around my chocolate-skinned darling and french him into insensibility. LOL, yes, my withdrawal symptoms are that bad. So there. Ok, shall not gross you out with further details.

Besides, Sunday also marks Becky's birthday celebration - Fadz's classmate in AJ. For some reason, I became closer to his classmates than mine. Classic case of relationship over friendship. You know how you enter a relationship and his friends become your friends? I remember sitting with his class instead of mine during common lectures so that I could be with him. Breaks, lunch, outings and gatherings, I would end up hanging out with his friends. No big wonder I wasn't close to my own classmates. Oh well. At least now they still call me up occasionally to go out. And, I will have my spies when Fadz enters NUS. hiak hiak hiak.

And the celebration is a potluck style dinner. Which means I have to cook. Hey Mandy, does teriyaki chicken sound ok?

In case you're wondering if I'm some domestic goddess and can cook up some exotic Lebanese dish, I can't alright. Whether food turns out ok, it depends on your luck. So no gaurantee there.

Ok, now back to aimless surfing.

No comments: