Friday, August 12, 2005

Hugs and Kisses

Farewell, my lovelies, for this Goddess is going away to beautiful Bangkok for an idyllic 4 days. Ahhh, bliss. Shopping, eating, clubbing, and more shopping and eating. With luck, I might have time to sit by the pool but carefully avoiding the horrid sun. Yes, I'm pale and loving it. So no snide remarks.

The room is finally painted, furniture has been rearranged and the place is significantly barer and cleaner. For those of you who have been to my room before, you will be shocked at the change. Yes, I'm trying my upmost best to preserve it's current pristine condition. And besides, I threw out one heck of a lot of things. Will take me some time to get it back to it's previous messy condition.

Will take pictures of the room when I come back. Cos right now, it's looking damn... empty. I'm buying lots of home stuff for Chatuchak to make it a lot cosier.

Until we meet again... Au Revoir. Don't miss me. Hah.

Hugs and Kisses. xoxoxoxo

No comments: