Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogging Because I Don't Want To Do Work

Is this true?

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy. You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts. People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused. But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.




Sigh, I'm definitely overblogging, it's like an obsession, or exhibitionist streak, that keeps bringing me back to write and write. LOL.

Oh yeah, I've made my first enemy (that I know of) at SMU. After class today, Kris, Syl and I were looking for a GSR to sit down and do our work. Since all the rooms were booked (damn those kiasu people who block book!), I remembered that the Volleyball Club had block booked a room for its players to use. Without really checking the bookings, we barged into the room and kicked out the person. And he was so apologetic.

For some reason, he decided to stick around outside the room. 15 minutes later, this girl walked in and said that she booked the room. Upon closer inspection, I realized that the volleyball bookings only began 1 hour later. We excused ourselves and as we walked past the person we had ousted (gleefully, I might add), he DIAOED me. Seriously, I'm not shitting you. The venomous glare he aimed at me was so cutting I almost felt like running away shamefaced.

Let's hope he doesn't recognize my face. Later he download my picture from OASIS and shoot darts at it. Or he circulate amongst his friends that there this BEEYOTCH who pretends to book rooms and kick out people who, although also not the rightful user of the room, had the rights to the room for being there first. Sianzzzz....

No comments: