Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Finally Paid!!!!!

Finally, after God knows how many freaking months, OCBC has paid me. It may not exactly be a windfall, but enough for me to rush out immediate and do some shopping. *Gloat* Am now the proud owner of yummy skirt and lacy top from Esprit. *More gloating*

In case you think I'm flowing cash out of my nose, let me clarify that I did the responsible thing and gave half the amount to my Dad to pay for part of my laptop. *Sniff* I should have just kept quiet. Ah well.

And of course, the money came in handy at the right moment because my freaking volleyball shoes TORE. Yes, after 5 arduous years, the fibres have given way and the sole has detached itself. Bought my new volleyball shoes yesterday, together with brand, new spanking knee pads! I know you people may have no idea why the heck I'm so excited, but buying new stuff always rules!

Although, I'm officially on the reserve team, so that kinda sucks. Oh well, since I'm next in line, all I can do is hex one of my team mates so that she sprains an ankle or something, hence allowing me to take my place on the court in my new shoes. Muahahahahhaha.

Aiyah, as if I'm so evil, meh?

No comments: