Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Days Are Here Again! (Almost, Almost...)

Yay! Exams are officially oovvvveeerrrr bbbaaabbbyyyy! Ok, I still have one more psych paper to write... *Deep sigh* But I bought underwear today! Pretty underwear makes people happy, no?

The exams have been quite the bitch this semester. Finance was the shocker, seeing how all his previous tests and mid term were rather easy. When I saw the problem questions I did a silent prayer. *Deeper sigh*

Business Processes paper took place this morning. While people were probably trying to frantically remember formulas and shit, I was busy primping. Hey, if you have to face the execution squad, you might as well look good at it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See, wake up early to put on make-up. I'm hopeless. And I didn't even have any plans to go out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, it's growing late, am I going to make it to school in time? Oh well, who cares, pose one more time first. (my sis sent me to school in a cab.. so anyway...)

The exam was ok lah... Probably made mistakes I shouldn't have, but what is new, right? Even the prof isn't foolproof. At the nth minute, one of my classmates discovered a mistake (ok, we all spotted the anormaly but couldn't care enough to ask about it) and he changed the content of the question, forcing everyone to redo. *asshole*

But the day got better because I got back my Mind, Brain and Society (a psych course) paper.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, topic close to my heart. *laughs*

But more importantly...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Handed in the paper late and got the marks deduction... *bleah* But still, considering how I was like "Screw it", that's a pretty decent grade... *happy dance*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't you just hate professors who can write properly to save your eyes? And that man was writing in CAPS! sheesh...

No comments: