Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm All Alone!

I cannot believe. I really, fucking cannot believe it. I'm actually spending New Year's Eve alone. Ok, I'm at home with the 'renz (parents) but they don't count. I'm freaking alone. Alone, alone, alone. The darkness! The solitude! It's all closing in!

*sulk* Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why? *sulk* Super BLLLEAAAGGHHH mood right now. This just reeks of pathetic-ness. Ah, the grand downfall of a social life. So young, so bright! SO GONE.

Sobz, I'm freaking bored out of my mind. The last weekend before the new year and I'm at home. Want to hear something more pathetic? My dad bought me the ipod nano for Christmas and up till now, I still can't use it. I tried. Fadz tried. My dad tried. There's something wrong with the program. I must be the only person in the world who's that suay. Sigh.

(Not so) Happy New Year to all you assholes lucky people who have parties to go to tonight. What a Brilliant (not) start to the new year. *sulk*

No comments: