Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Week Of School Was...
Traumatizing. Really, the workload seems to have tripled, class is even more boring than usual... and I'm growing old. Ugh, what a great way to start the week.

Let's see, what new year resolutions to make? I resolve to...

1) Spend less money. Being in a city campus does not give me the right to spend copious amounts of money on clothes and food. Even if the school's Kopitiam sucks. And even if Mango is having 70% off sale.

2) To study for my tests and do my projects dilligently. No more last minute work. And if I'm stuck with stupid group mates, I strive to not let anyone cow over me.

3) I will speak up more in class. No more shilly-shallying. Just because it's 10% of the whole grade does not mean I can choose not the participate. Bad, bad attitude.

4) Stop being so bitchy. Must indulge in peace-on-earth attitude. Must extend goodwill towards stupid people who can't string one intelligent thought together. Whoops! Bad habits die hard. Teeheehee.

Sigh, all the resolutions look so good in words, but seem impossible to accomplish, especially the last one. How not to bitch? It comes so naturally and there are always bad influences around! Besides, is it really my fault if I find someone stupid and point it out? Not as if I'm trying to be some diplomat....

Oh yeah, just a random thought. Witnessed (with horror) the mating of 2 cats. The bull cat clamped his legs around the poor female, rubbed himself against her body to get aroused, and then went in for the kill. And then was out 2 seconds later. *snort* I just think a lot of men are like that. In and out. And the bull cat promptly fell asleep after that. Even more typical behaviour. See, men ARE like beasts. Short, Sweet (for the guy) and Sleep.

No comments: