Friday, June 09, 2006

Twiddling my thumbs...

Yup, I'm slacking the entire summer holidays away. I give up. I honestly tried to look for a job but after 2 weeks of sending out resumes, I give up. No one seems to want to employ me because I can only work till the end of July... and of course, I've been slightly picky. Too little pay? Don't want. No OT pay? Don't want. Too far away? Go and die. So you see, I'm not the easiest person to employ. Oh well, I was made to be a tai tai, darlings. Don't worry, Fadz has been informed of my future ambitions (i.e. slacker) and although he pretended to have a heart attack when I reminded him that I've been shopping nonstop recently and in future all moolah is coming from him, I'm sure he'd come around.


Besides, I've almost successfully convinced him that he would be a good President of Singapore. Hello, like, it would be a sure thing can. Malay President with Chinese First Lady? Talk about promoting racial harmony and integration. And, our kids are bound to be adorable because they are mixed blood. Yup, I'm gonna be First Lady, one way or another. I kinda like the idea of my face being plastered in every school hall in Singapore. Hiak hiak hiak. And I promise not to go overboard like Imelda Marcos did with the shoe thing. I'm a bag person. :P


So anyway, I'm damn free now so if anyone needs a shopping buddy/tea ka kia or whatever, call me.


Oh yeah, and I think my maternal instincts are forming. Went to Fadz cousin's 1st birthday celebration and I nearly hyperventilated from being near so many cute babies. Of course, these babies don't share my enthusiasm for motherhood or trust me because almost everyone of them started crying when I held them. Oh well. Should have spanked their smelly bottoms.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The birthday boy, Andrian! Isn't he like the cutest thing alive? Look at his dumb expression! He did try to eat my face when I held him though, stupid idiot.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this little fatty here is Aisha, damn cute too, right? Drooly little thing.. she made a grab for my boobs when I held her, which led to Fadz commenting that she was hungry. What does she take me to be, a bloody cow?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The birthday boy and his mum. I'm terrified of her. She doesn't speak English, rarely smiles and has fierce eye brows. *shudder*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, that's my one and only.... *deep sigh*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Smile!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More cute cousins. Seriously, what's up with this family's genes, anyway? She reminds me of a cartoon character with her chubby cheeks and too big eyes...

Ok, this blog entry entertained my for a while. Now what do I do???

No comments: