Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Doomed...
Sobz, so sad... turns out it wasn't a sprain.

After last week's debacle, I religiously applied ointment on my ankle and the swelling and pain gradually went away. Thinking the worse was over, I went to play volleyball again on Friday.

Not my best move, I must admit.

The pain came back almost from the start, and as I was going home, my ankle started shooting bolts of pain up my leg.

So in fear, I went to a Chinese physio to twist my leg back into shape. I nearly fell off the examining table when he proclaimed that my foot was "out of alignment". But that was not nearly as great a shock as when he told me to lay off exertion for 2 months. 2 months!!! wth!!! And no high heels, no running and no jumping!!!!

I asked him whether it could be a shorter period of rest. That snarky physio was so grumpy that he told me if i chose to ignore his words, he would only be too happy because then I would need to keep going back to him and give him business.

Bleah, if Wayne Rooney can break his matatarsal and heal quicker than doctors predicted, so can I, dammit.

No high heels? At least Fadz would be happy. And yes yes, we've made up. What to do, my heart so soft, cannot stay mad for long. :P

On a happier note, I'm off to Taiwan on Monday! Jay Chou my darling, 我来找你了! xxoo

No comments: