Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I moved out of the house. No lah, never run away from home or whatever. My parents are redoing the kitchen. Adios faithful kitchen of 21 years. You have served us well, through rot and fungus, you valiantly stood by us and gave us the best of your years.

So under the pretense that the noise would affect my studying this break week, I persuaded my sister to let me move in with her. You know, cos her place is quiet and will be the perfect place for conducive studying.

Fat chance. Her place is a condo can. I just came up from swimming for an hour in the near deserted pool. Perfect.

So what's happening between Fadz and me? Squat. Nada. What will be will be. I've decided to stop obsessing over everything he said. We are trying to make things work and if it happens, it happens. I've swung from being shocked to hurt to angry. What with school and family and other commitments... Sigh.

On a positive note, I've decided the best thing would be to keep busy. You know, take the mind off things. At least today started well enough. I did some work, went for DJ auditions in school (I was a total spaz! They must think I was either trying to flirt outrageously with them/bimbotic for giggling so much/arrogant, self-centred #$@#^%&). Isn't it amazing how many things I can be at the same time? Came home for a swing, and took a nice long shower. Ah, the bliss which is life.

Carpe diem people. Don't walk around with a gloomy cloud overshadowing you. Life is only as bad as you make it out to be.

No comments: