Sunday, November 05, 2006


Haven't blogged for a while. Life is sucking at the moment. 4 projects concurrently. 2 not going well. Fingers crossed and heart willing, the next 2 weeks would pass mercifully quickly.




It's like an injection. Let's get it over and done with ASAP.





Hee, not to belie my miserable position, but I still managed to spend some time with Fadz.






FINALLY checked out Vivocity. Can I say, so totally hyped up? I was bored after walking around for 10 minutes. I couldn't find anything worth parting money with.




Plus, the scenery was so-so, thanks to the stupid haze rearing its ugly, stinky head. Sigh.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Am I too fair? Why would fair equate sickly? *pout* I'm going for the snow white, shiny straight black hair look, can? I want to return to my Oriental roots, can?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, Vivocity paid some artist to construct a giant snow man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Smile! Why you never smile!!???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, try again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The harbour front. That's Sentosa across the water. Not very spectacular, hor?




Oh yeah, and we cam-whored a bit in school. Hey, it was Saturday and we had been doing project for 8 hours.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kawaii!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Very thirsty work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jo is not happy.

And... it's almost Monday again. Save me.

No comments: