Saturday, October 28, 2006

Alamak, I've been hit by celebrity fever! I'm in total idolize mode. I haven't been this way for a long, long time, can! (Well, at least since Taufik).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is he not utterly gorgeous? I'm totally obsessed with Princess Hours now, and I can't stop falling in love with his character!

Why can't Singapore dramas be like that? Kim Jeong Hoon is probably thought of as the perfect male specimen not only because he looks like a gentle God, but also because his character makes him out to be this sensitive, romantic, utterly mesmerizing prince.

Sure, K dramas have a bigger budget, but must story plots in Singapore dramas be so damn predictable and boring? Everyone plays a stereotypical character that they don't break out from, bad means bad, good means good; not like these K dramas where the characters have different dimensions. Seriously, it's pathetic.

I hate to say this, but what is wrong with the Singapore male gene pool? You know what, I think it's not so much gene pool as opposed to 'jean' pool. Singaporean men just lack the flair for dressing up, good grooming and the art of chivalry is pretty much lost to the general population. Would it really kill them to pay more attention to their appearance?

Sigh, I suppose I'm asking for too much. I should be lucky if the men even bother to brush their teeth and put on clothes. Sometimes it feels like if they had their way, most men would still be carrying clubs and swinging women over one shoulder or dragging them by their hair home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drool, drool, drool. OK, back to doing my Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets project. Is it any wonder why I'm so damn bored, bored enough to blog about a Korean star?

No comments: