Monday, November 20, 2006

The Incredible Blahness of Being
Nothing's happening in my life to blog about. Exams are around the corner, so that basically spells the end of any social activity. The only thing that gets me worked up these days is that my supposedly straight, rebonded hair ain't so straight anymore. Damn my genes. It took Cheryl (my sister) 7 years of rebonding her hair to tame the beast. Geraldine (my other sister) also rebonded her hair, but has the financial means to keep going to the hair salon for touch-ups and professionally washed and blown hair. Me? I just have my hand held that smells burnt. Great.

Random photos of me and friends doing projects in school. How pathetic can life get?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hilarity ensues when the clock ticks past midnight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? Sylvia is crying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here she is looking sleepy. I swear that girl only has 2 moods.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You don't say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were in the library. Yes, I wrote that. Yes, I'm antisocial. Bite me.

Oh yeah, and we hung out at the pool one day after class. Yes, my school has a roof top pool. Yes, it also comes with a sauna. Yes, it's under-utilized.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pool men were definitely happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tyra Banks on ANTM: "I have a couple of rules. When posing for a men's mag, legs apart. Women's magazine, legs together. Men's mag, chest out. Women's mag, chest in." Ah, what wise words indeed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No lah, not free not free.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And that's the small pool. But peace and serenity lasted all of 1/2 hour before guess who turns up? My Investment Banking Professor. Talk about awkwardness. Hello, half-dressed prof with us in a pool? Besides, it was disappointing. I thought he would have a better body. After all, he swims and jogs every day. But, nada. His body was DEFINITELY not equipped with a 6-pack.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sigh. People always say Fadz is malnourished. Whatever it takes to plump up my feller, right?

No comments: