Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Post Exam

Haven't really blogged in a while. In case you were wondering, yeah, last post was about Fadz. Yeah, we fought. Yeah, these past few months have been very, very, difficult and we're trying to work it through. Thanks for all the concern! =) We're ok now, trying to be more understanding towards each other and all. But I still say men are stupid creatures. Hur hur hur...

Anyway, just because my love life is not going great, doesn't mean I can't enjoy my friends!

The last day of the exams ended on a Saturday and without wasting much time, I was off having fun with fellow SMU-ers (eh KB, when are we getting together???). Ate too much and overdosed on alcohol and mahjong. 'Nuff said.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FYI, the guy is Jerry, Sylvia and Kristin's poly friend. I think he's quite cute, in a tiny squirrel kinda way. And he's single! And peels prawns for all the girls! How's that for a gentleman?

Ate 麻辣火锅 at Bugis, before scooting off to EskiBar at Holland V for some drinks. The freezer room is... COLD. And I walked in without a jacket cos I thought it'd be funny. Not funny. I felt my insides freeze up. And finally, we retired to my house for an all-nighter of mahjong. Lasted till 6am, before they dragged their bones home. Haha, we played for alcohol instead of money. Yes, such alcoholics, right?

Apparently, that wasn't enough mahjong because exactly one week later, we found ourselves playing mahjong again at my house. Except we switched guy. See, men are so disposable. Haha.. kidding Shawn! You know we love you for all your Ah Pek glory!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Told you he looked like an Ah Pek.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I was falling asleep.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aiyah, pose for what? Supposed to be candid, can!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah, mahjong!

I was a bit embarrassed though, cos I "ate" all 3 of them.

At 5.30am, our stomachs expired and we hopped over to MacDonald's for a lovely breakfast.

Ah, holidays, a time for debauchery and fun.

And I'm bored already. Gaahh.

No comments: