Monday, August 06, 2007

Fucked

Ok, I take back my last post. I'm super, super pissed at my HR Manager right now. She's fucking exploiting me and acting all nonchalant about it.

My office receptionist take emergency MC today and usually when that happens, the recep counter is left unmanned. But today, because 2 of the founders of the company are coming down, they need to put up appearances.

So guess what? My sup (because my manager doesn't have the balls to face me) told me that I was to be receptionist for the day (and possibly tomorrow too). Me, the intern, fucked into being the fucking receptionist.

Of course I'm fuming mad! You do not exploit the intern ok! First, you kick me out from my seat and make me move around like the hungry ghost looking for available seats. Then you give me every piece of crap shit admin work you can think of while you walk around the office aimlessly with a dopey smile on your face. You go for 2 hour lunches, take numerous breaks and chat to people around the office, then give a pained expression when you have to stay back after hours to finish your work. You ask me to write a contract and because the company name is not in full, you decide to redo the whole bloody thing by copying and pasting into a new template. And when you miss out 1 line (!!!!!), you give me a "Why the hell didn't you change that?" look.

Fucking moron. Argh, yes, you are nice like the crazed old homeless lady is nice, but that doesn't mean you get to treat me like dirt. And the worst was yet to come. The mother fucking EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to the CEO (a glorified secretary, leave with it) was having a meeting and she had the guile to ask me to bring her water! Fucking bitch! I WAS SEETHING WITH ANGER AND KEPT HAVING THOUGHTS OF "ACCIDENTALLY" TRIPPING AND SPILLING THE WATER DOWN HER BOTOXED FUCKING FACE. Maybe it'd have melt. And since she is wearing white and is such a skanky ass bitch, I sure she'd have enjoyed the wet T-shirt look. Hey, I would have been doing her a favour.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. To think I only have 4 more days here and it was so pleasant before today. Argh. I hope the HR department sinks and down under the mountain of admin work when I leave.

No comments: