Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Looks like I may have lost my boyfriend, but at least I managed to salvage a friendship. I dunno how it would work out, and I'm not too sure how affected I'd be when he gets attached to a new girl, but for now, I'm glad I haven't totally ruled him out of my life.

We may not have worked romantically but I think as friends, we had some good times, some good laughs. We enjoy each other's company, just talking and hanging out. I hope that we can at least maintain that.

But I really get it now. It's time for closure. There's no point in hanging on, and I can't find a new guy until I let myself heal and love myself again right? There's simply too much baggage, quite a bit of resentment on his side, and annoyance on mine.I need a man who would love me completely, and accept me as I am. Because I am tough. I am forceful. I can be domineering. And I need a real man to take care of me. It's like I'm tough, but I'm a 小女人 who wants my man to take care of me, while respecting that in fact, I can do it myself, I just don't want to.

Fadz couldn't handle me? Then it's his loss. I'm back and badder than ever. And it's time for me to graduate into the league of real men.

No comments: