Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Himbo Moment Take 1

I was in the library with Mr. David Aw, taking a break from studying for Personnel Selection, when this priceless moment occurred...

I'm incredibly bored and decide to surf a couple of blogs. Reading Sydney's new blog, her latest post is about the rehearsal footage of Britney's choreography for the VMAs, but with a stand-in dancer. I'm happily watching the pretty awesome dancing (man! Britney must have been high or something! The dance was supposed to be so hot!), when David Aw leans over...

David (genuinely perplexed): "Eh! Stop pretending to be arty can! Just because we had a talk earlier about art, doesn't mean you have to pretend to be so arty!!"

I was stunned speechless. The title of the blog post was "BRITNEY'S REAL VMA CHOREOGRAPHY", there's no way he could have missed it at his close range. Britney = arty???? What next? 50 Cent the next Mozart? Elton John the next Pope?

I didn't know whether to burst into laughter or mock him openly. I wisely chose to do neither, swallowing my giggles and going back to work.

And making fun of him on my blog instead.


Here's the ARTY video for your viewing pleasure.



No comments: