Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Life works in mysterious ways. One moment your world can be crumbling and the next, pieces fall in place again.

I went through 6 hours of interview, 12 hours of traveling and got offered a position. I turned them down. Too little for too much traveling. Haha, and I did it in a most unprofessional way. Let's just say I got caught out on a couple of white lies. Oops.. guess I won't be applying there in the next 10 years.

Other interviews have been officially lined up. I was swaying back and forth for a couple of days but in the end, I simply couldn't imagine myself waking up at 5.30 every single freaking day. Ok, now that the lifeline is gone, it's time to SERIOUSLY job hunt.

Things on the personal front are.... haha, I'm not saying. :)

We all do things that may not make sense, or seem rational. But I suppose in the end, you do things that make you feel good.

Just one day at a time.

No comments: