Monday, May 19, 2008

Let The Par-Tay Begin!
Yeeessssss!!!!! 1.5 hours before 8 days of blissful leave begins! I can't wait! I'm still in the office, but my work is done and I'm basically twiddling my thumbs until I can leave.

Hey, it's my birthday week, I'm allowed to indulged a little right?

Since my leave officially begins tomorrow, the Fadz and I will be heading up north to KL for a little R & R. Well, I think I'm definitely more excited cos it's gonna be a shopping trip. Fadz is a little disgusted at the thought of having to carry my shopping bags, but I plan to stuff him continuously with good food so that he has nothing to complain about.

Coming back on Thursday, then Fadz is celebrating my birthday early on Friday cos he has in-camp training (humpf), starting Saturday.

Syl and Kristin will hopefully be meeting me on Saturday so that I won't have to spend my birthday alone (boohoohoo...)

The family is treating me to dinner on Sunday... and I'd still have Monday and Tuesday off! So anyone who wants to celebrate my birthday.... *hint hint*

Haha, I'm so shameless.

Haiz, I'm really bored in the office, ok? Came back from an assignment that required me to sit in sports cars and be chauffeured around Singapore. It is a very hot day, ok? Doesn't sound as simple as I make it out to be....

But it was cool. I even took pictures with a white Lamborghini!!! So nice can... 4 shiny lambos lined up in the glinting morning sun. Random people who were not part of the event started taking photos shamelessly.

Oh well.

Pity the owners were fat and/or old and/or ugly. God is fair.

No comments: