Monday, May 26, 2008

Post-Birthday Update

I'm typing this in the dark, seeing how my light is attracting creepy crawlies to it. Ewwww... And I know I spent too much time on my laptop when I can type this entire post in the dark. Touch-typing, anyone?

Anyway, it was definitely a freaking fantastic birthday week. Thanks to those who sent well wishes my way!

KL was pretty fun, I mean, how can eating and shopping ever be bad right? And the Fadz was a perfect boyfriend. He never complained as we trawled the many, many shops in the many, many malls around KL. He waited patiently as I tried on clothes, shoes, bags, etc. He carried all my shopping without complaining. He did not roll his eyes when I pranced excitedly into the totally pink Juicy Couture shop at Pavilion Shopping Mall. He did not gag when I bought an incredibly pink, terry cloth juicy couture bag. Yeah, he was pretty great. :)

And yes!!! Highlight definitely has to be my darling Juicy Couture bag. Love, love, love it. It's sooooo adorably pink I can't help but smile when I see it. Yes, yes, all you people can diss me and call me a bimbo, but how can you not smile when greeted with such a happy bag?

Cute right?

My other fave moments of the week:

Sitting at Acid Bar with my darling Kristin, Sylvia and Fadz on my birthday and having Fadz dedicate Bon Jovi's Always to me! Plus, the bar singer (who's from SMU) sang happy birthday and the other customers joined in!

Went to Dozo with the family on Sunday, and I must say the food and service is par excellence. Truly! I don't see how this is Japanese-styled fusion whatever, but the food is really, really yummy. Plus, the service is so good they asked for my name, gave me a dessert and decorated the plate with a chocolate "happy birthday joanne".

Good times. I feel loved. :)

No comments: