Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blogstalkers Bite Back


Well, well, well, it appears that somebody from my office got to know of my blog and has been stalking me. I have no idea who it is, but it appears this same person read my entry about the romance blossoming in my office and went to tell the ex-girlfriend.


I apologise if said ex-girlfriend is hurt; I had seriously no idea that YOU had no idea. Guess it reeks to learn about such developments through a blog. It was an off-the-cuff comment, and I made it because I felt that my relationship with Fadz was on the rocks last year because we weren't spending time together. So I brought up the proximity theory, and hence, the relationship in my office. Again, apologies.


I did toy with the idea of making my blog private but you know what? Screw it. I have nothing to hide. And since I've made the decision to go public, I guess I'd just have to deal with blogstalkers and the anonymous entities who float in and out.


But that doesn't mean I don't want to find out who that person in my office is. Don't worry, I don't bite. Much.

No comments: