Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Newsroom Saga Update


So I've found out the identity of the person who located my blog and spread the news about my colleagues' romance.


Yes, I know who you are. I know who you told.


I know who eventually leaked the news to the ex-girlfriend.


I suppose I could be mad at you for a) bothering to google my blog from a mere nickname and b) for repeating what you read to other people in the newsroom.


But I'm just as culpable as you are, and we're as guilty as the parties who informed said girlfriend.


Am I angry? Perhaps. But since my colleagues have told me to drop it and forget about it, and that THEY'RE not angry at me, I have no right to stay angry right?


Whatever. Apparently there was some lying and deceit involved. FYI, my blog address is NOT on my facebook account. So please don't cite random nonsense to cover your tracks.


Guess the old sayings right. You can't trust anyone. Even in the nicest of workplaces there will always be politics and shady going ons.


Or rather, there will always be lines drawn in any situation. When the situation is right for 2 people, they become friends. But when they're facing off on opposite sides, these same friends can easily become foes?


Is that too harsh a statement?


Anyway, this thing has been blown WWAAAYYY outta proportion. So let's end it here.


As far as I'm concerned, water under the bridge.

No comments: