Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boohoohoo...


My laptop dio major virus/worm/trojan. I don't even know what it is. It's so lethal, it diasbled my control panel, access to C and d drive, infected my clock and every document says "virus alert!"

I'm so fucking screwed. Why, why, why, did I attempt to download some stupid programme? Even when it didn't have a listed publisher, making it twice as dodgy, I still downloaded the fucking programme.

Urgh! Now every 10 seconds an annoying and false message pops up telling me I have a virus and I should go buy their programme blah blah blah.

And when I thought I "found" an online freeware to help remove the first spyware, it turned out to be another malware.

I'm so so so so so so stupid.

So how? I'm sending my laptop to a computer shop tomorrow. See if they can remove the virus. If cannot, then have to reformat.

Whatever, so it shall be.

DAMN UNLUCKY.

No comments: